Cleveland, Ohio, February 21, 2022- CAD Audio, celebrating over 90 years in the microphone industry, is introducing the fourth generation of the Equitek E100 Large Diaphragm Supercardioid Condenser Microphone. The new E100Sx, continues a 30-year tradition of excellence and captures your performance with a smooth, articulate, and true-to-life profile, with the smooth, vintage tone CAD is known for.
The E100Sx has the following features:
• One-inch nickel plated capsule
• 100Hz high pass filter
• -10dB pad
• 136dB Max SPL
• Highly effective low profile shock mount
• Smooth articulate true-to -life reproduction
• Supercardioid pattern provides enhanced isolation from room noise and nearby instruments
• Ideal for voice-over, acoustic instruments, percussion, podcasting or vocal performance
From vocals to percussion, acoustic instruments, and everything in between, the CAD Audio E100Sx will prove to be one of the most versatile tools in your microphone collection, in the studio or on stage. Add it to your locker today.
The new E100Sx is now available with U.S. pricing starting at $299.99. For a full list of new product introductions visit: CADAudio.com. Distributed by American Music and Sound/ Division of JAM Industries.