CAD Audio Press Information
For Immediate Release
Media Contact: MCarr@CADAudio.com
Cleveland, Ohio, February 21, 2022- CAD Audio, celebrating over 90 years in the microphone industry, is expanding its product line with the introduction of the CX2 USB Audio Interface. The CX2 features 2 XLR combo inputs which can accommodate either a microphone or instrumental level audio signal, making it a perfect solution for the singer/songwriter or a vocalist with an accompanying instrumentalist. The CX2 offers 48V phantom power and is fully USB powered, no external power source required. You’ll get high-quality professional recordings with 24-bit/96kHz digital resolution, and the rugged all-metal body is built to withstand the toughest conditions. Record at home or on the go with the CX2.
The CX2 has the following features:
• Value packed 2-channel USB audio interface for home or mobile recording
• Record at professional-level 24-bit/96kHz resolution
• Includes +48V phantom power for use with studio condenser microphones
• USB bus powered
• Two preamps with combo inputs for recording either microphone or instrument-level audio
• Compatible with nearly any recording software on Windows or Macintosh operating systems
The CX2 is now available with U.S. pricing starting at $69.99. For a full list of new product introductions visit: CADAudio.com. Distributed by American Music and Sound/Division of JAM Industries.